The team at KeatsConnelly works with you to legally and successfully reduce your tax liability in the US and Canada to support your cross-border lifestyle with effective and tested tax strategies. We go well beyond tax compliance by recommending tax saving strategies that maximize your after-tax income and meet your personal goals.
Our expert planning can include:
- Reducing, delaying and avoiding taxation
- To withdraw RRSP/RRIF or not, and if withdrawing, how best to do it
- Coordination of immigration planning with tax planning
- Planning for the utilization of foreign tax credits
KeatsConnelly tax saving strategies:
- Grow and preserve your assets
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay taxes later
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow wealth faster
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help with tax planning.