KeatsConnelly offers trust and custodial services from National Advisors Trust Company, an independently owned federally chartered trust company with assets exceeding $10 billion. National Advisors Trust is regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), a bureau of the U.S. Treasury Department, and is authorized to do business in all 50 states. It is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). By law, client assets are segregated from the capital assets of National Advisors Trust and are not subject to potential creditor claims against the Trust Company.
Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) formed and continue to own National Advisors Trust. KeatsConnelly was one of the founders and today there are over 160 RIAs that are shareholders. Bob Keats, the founder of KeatsConnelly, currently serves as a board member of National Advisors Trust. National Advisors Trust Company is the largest federally chartered trust company created by Registered Investment Advisors for the benefit of their clients. The services of the trust company are only available through its shareholders.
Why use National Advisors Trust?
- Very competitive pricing because there is very little brick and mortar and no army of client service representatives; the RIAs provide the offices and client service personnel.
- Excellent service because your advisor at KeatsConnelly will be the liaison between you and National Advisors Trust.
- Nonresidents can keep their portfolio assets in the US because the trust company is governed by different rules than your broker or custodian.
- Avoid unnecessary Canadian tax by having National Advisors Trust as the trustee or co-trustee of your trusts.
- Increased level of safety because your assets are segregated from the assets of the trust company they are not subject to the claims of potential creditors of the trust company.
Trusts can play an important role in your wealth management plans. Your trusted advisor can tap into a variety of accounts and services through National Advisors Trust that help you as your needs change over time. Role of the Beneficiary, Trustee and Investment Advisor.
You receive responsive service, attention to detail and the highest standard of professional excellence, while maintaining the trusted relationship and wealth management strategy built with your financial advisor.
If you have any questions for would like additional information, you can contact us or your advisor at 800-678-5007.