The team at KeatsConnelly works with legal and accounting firms to plan to successfully reduce your tax liability in the US and Canada to support your cross-border lifestyle with effective and tested tax strategies. We go well beyond tax compliance by recommending tax saving strategies that maximize your after-tax income and meet your personal goals.
Our expert planning can include:
- Reducing, delaying and avoiding taxation
- To withdraw RRSP/RRIF or not, and if withdrawing, how best to do it
- Coordination of immigration planning with tax planning
- Planning for the utilization of foreign tax credits
KeatsConnelly tax saving strategies:
- Grow and preserve your assets
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay taxes later
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow wealth faster
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help with tax planning.
Keats Connelly does not prepare US or Canadian returns. You will be paired with a qualified advisor, whom KeatsConnelly will directly refer.